A Big Smile on My Birthday!!!


Smile Internet!!! :-) It's time to tell some personal things about my life. Please read and forgive me it's my birthday!!! lol........

I don't usually celebrate my birthday. Everyone knows that. So yesterday July 9, 2015....

It was a rainy day. I woke up late because I want to spend more time on my bed. I want to give myself some rewards like waking up late and skip work. Everyone is busy doing their own things. I started my day talking to God, say thank you and pray for myself and for everyone. I want to pray for others' needs that the secret of my happiness. If you want to share blessings to someone don't forget to pray and please God to bless them. 

Every morning before doing my everyday routine I need to see my phone. Check all my E-mails, LinkedIn, Blogspot, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Messengers, and SMS.

Sometimes, social media makes me happy and motivates me. I don't used to check my Facebook account but yesterday since I wasn't busy at all. I checked it and I was really surprised because my FB friends greeted me, sending me sweet messages and people I thought who already forgotten me are also send me greetings. That time I feel so loved. They spend some efforts to greet me. Funny how sometimes we think that they don't remember us. But on our special day we don't have any idea that they are here for us. We have to wait sometimes to feel our importance.  I response to all the greets with sincere thank you. I literally didn't expect anything like that. That's why from the start of my day I already feel how God make a way for me to be happy. 

My parents prepare foods to have a little celebration. I feel so grateful to have them because they give everything I want. They are always there for me and always give me advice. My mom and I went to the mall and she bought me things. She knows how to make me feel happy and I appreciate her efforts. If you are a living in this world just be grateful. Not everyone has an opportunity to experience the life you have today. Sometimes we have misunderstanding with our parents. Always remember the happy moments you've spend together and the unconditional love you've shared. Not everyday is a perfect day. But if you are trying to look up the sky and see how it shines you will appreciate how blessed you are. 

If you have friends who will do everything to make you happy. Don't make a way to loose them. Sometimes friends are the best person to spend your big day with. They are always there and have non stop ways to make you smile. I was really surprised on my birthday. I was clueless that they have something planned. In fact I'm contended and happy as long as I am with them and I won't expect anything. My friends know what's my favorite thing in life. They put a lipstick on my cake. That little thing made my night. They are the best! Not only on my birthday but every time I'm hanging out with them I feel so complete. Full of things we used to laugh with. I love hanging out with those pips they always put some spice in my life. There are some situations that only your friends will understand. They won't let you down. Every ups and downs I feel so thankful that they are my friends. 

I also have this cousin who knows all my secrets. Because sometimes you are tired to keep all your secrets alone. Sometimes you need a person who will listen and give you advice. Someone who cares and cheers you up. My cousin helps me to believe that I have talents, and I'm important. She let me walk by myself every time I want to be alone. And make me realized that I need someone to share my life with. She's the one who told me to do all I want and enjoy every single day of my life. The one who also puts an extra effort to cook my favorite appetizer..lol.. The one who always game and free every time I want to get weird and crazy.  And she also trust me to share all her ups and downs.

My birthday is not a big party but all my loves are with me. You can change everything, your style, looks, life etc.. but if you decide to let them stay in your life, that is the best gift you will receive in your life. Sometimes we need to celebrate our birthday in the simplest way as long as we are with our love ones. I always remember that my best friends and my little hometown are waiting up wherever I go. And  I know that I can always turn around. And every time I feel alone and sad I always know where I can go. 




No comments:

Post a Comment