Finding Yourself in Christ


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - Jeremiah 29:11

The Lord speaks to us for our future. He has plans for us and he will give us a better life. Do you believe in that? It is your choice. There's only have two important things in life; first is your birth and the other is once you discovered why

I am not one of the most powerful speaker today. I only want to speak and make some points, not to impress people but instead to inspire you. I am not financially rich nor physically perfect. But I am sure why I am doing this right now because God told me. I already discovered my purpose in life. How about you? I listen, read, talk to evaluated experienced people to be more knowledgeable about life. I am not expert when it comes to bible or talking about God. The only one thing I
have today is faith. He allows me to share and do it. 

Are you enjoying what you are doing today? Maybe yes or no. I feel those who are not yet discovered their purpose of living. Because I only found mine last year. I am not who I was. I was young, innocent, scared and living in a coffin. I was only dreaming and not moving. Long story short, I was a hopeless girl living in a nonsense life.  

We are one of the creations of God. The most perfect art He made. He gave us his only son to set as free. Teach us on how to love. He let us see the beautiful world, hear the sounds of nature. He gave us power to speak. But sometimes we cannot see it. And the worst thing is sometimes we don't trust Him. The fact is you can't find yourself or purpose in life if you only live with your own. That is being selfish. We are surrounded by many people with different beliefs and it's your choice what to believe. Temptations are in everywhere. Death is the only automatic thing that will surely happen to us. As long as you are alive you have the right to choose how to live. 

Once you find your purpose in life, your time left to live will definitely become meaningful. You are the writer of your own film  and the creator of your reality. So if you choose the best in your life you will be free from all the mistakes you've made. God is always there if need an advice. He will help you in every decision you make. He will guide you wherever you want to go. All you need is faith.

Sometimes we are being overreacted in life. We always have drama in life. We overthink and it's killing us. Those are the hindrance to find ourselves and discover why we are here. We sometimes think in negative ways or too much thinking for tomorrow which doesn't exist yet. and we don't need to worry about.

Letting go is one of the consequences on finding your life. You can't move backwards once you found your purpose in life. If you trained yourself to be selfish and live in material world, you need to let it go. Always think that God has plans to prosper you not to harm you. He wants us to be happy and love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment