Friend


Hi readers! It's me speaking. I want you to meet one of my favorite friends on earth. Her name is Toni. She lives at Inato Restaurant's (cashier area)... lol.. She loves watching the super boring game volleyball. We both love spicy foods. 

Today I want her to be a part of my blog. I am doing this only because it's her birthday. I wasn't able to be with her today because it's raining...haha..no... because she knows why. But for sure I will going to see her tomorrow. 

Toni is the crankiest cancer I've ever known. Sometimes I get scared when she's not in the mood. She's like a tiger or lion??? lol. But she's not always acting like that. She's a good adviser and no one can beat her to the best listener award. She loves listening to my nonsense problem. I don't know if she's just trying to be good or pretending. But I don't care because I need someone like her in my life. A single lady who teach me to how save money. lol... And I don't know what she's fighting for. lol

July 16, 2015, Thursday and that is today. I don't know how she celebrates he birthday. She always plan to go to the beach alone on her birthday. But lucky her it's  always raining. And I always pray for that.. joke,... lol... 

We have so many best moments together and I am so grateful that she is my friend. But sometimes I am tired... hahaha..... No.. Seriously, I am so blessed to have her, I don't know if she feels the same way.

So to all of my page viewers I want you to know that It's Toni's Birthday.. You guys are all invited haha joke.. And I wish her all the best and good health.. I pray for her love life too. And more free time because she's so busy counting money... lol... 

No comments:

Post a Comment